FREE AUDACITY TUTORIALS!
Audacity is a totally free open-source program for multi-track audio recording and audio editing. It is amazing how powerful this free software is! You can get your own copy of the free Audacity software and join in the fun of creating and editing your own audio files!
Find my FREE tutorials by using the blue menu above.
But if you want to seriously learn Audacity from the ground up you should consider my new video course…
4 options to choose from:
Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate, and ALL-IN-ONE BUNDLE.
This is a beginner level, 18-lesson video curriculum designed to start you at square one in learning how to use Audacity.
This module contains these 18 video lessons.
- Intro to the course
- Download & Installation of Audacity
- Tour of the Audacity software
- Open, Import, Save, & Export functions
- Record, Copy, Cut, & Paste functions
- Edit menu overview
- Edit menu overview – part 2
- View menu overview
- Create a voice-over
- How to Use fast play
- Highlighting/selection tips & tricks
- Split-cut, Split-delete, Silence, & Trim functions
- Append record function
- Leveler effect
- Noise removal effect
- Compression effect
- Overdub function
- Working with multiple tracks
Includes 3 BONUS pdf files:
* 6 reasons your business should podcast * Great ways to promote your podcast * Recommended Equipment to get started podcasting.
- Developing an editing philosophy
- Headphones – why and how to use them
- Good editing requires ears & eyes
- Setting up a template
- A more complicated template
- Understanding wav form structures
- Zoom for better edits
- Using the solo button
- Easy clip editing (divisions)
- Mouth sounds – what they are, what to do about them
- Remove filler words mid-sentence and keep it sounding natural
- Editing pauses and ummms
- Keeping it natural
- Repeated words tips
- Repeated phrase editing
- Labels and label editing tips with sync lock
* 6 reasons your business should podcast * How to submit your show to the top 8 directories * Great ways to promote your podcast * Recommended Equipment to get stared Podcasting * Why professional sounding audio matters * “For my guests” – a sheet I send to guests to guide them in optimizing our recording session.
This is the professional level 19-video course, the top-tier, pro-level course to make your podcast editing the very best it can be!
This module of the course includes:
- The importance and power of keyboard shortcuts & how to set them for an efficient workflow
- What’s a double-ender and how do you create one?
- How to fix Skype glitches
- How to fix bad phone recordings
- The only way to deal with speaker feedback issues
- Dealing with voices that talk-over each other
- How to remove “pops” and “bumps” using the draw tool
- How to remove harsh “S” sounds (my favorite D-esser plugin)
- How to make short music longer
- Split tracks basics
- Dealing with background noise in split tracks
- Split tracks editing mistakes
- Split tracks, mix & render problems
- Split tracks – last steps to assure you got it right.
- The software play-through function
- Entire episode demo part 1
- Entire episode demo part 2
- Entire episode demo part 3
- Tagging your mp3 files
* 6 reasons your business should podcast * How to submit your show to the top directories * Great ways to promote your podcast * Recommended Equipment to get stared Podcasting * Why professional sounding audio matters * “For my guests” – a sheet I send to guests to guide them in optimizing our recording session * Hidden Expenses of Podcasting
This is the Grand-Daddy course that includes ALL the resources in all three of the other modules. You won’t find a more comprehensive, practical learning course to move you from novice, to intermediate, to pro.
This course is worth well over $150.00 but is yours for $39.00